It has released an iPhone / iPad app FlipLapse1.2 that can convert multiple photos into a single video.
Changes from version 1.0
– When you transition to the album list in the state where even once does not give permission to access the photo fixes a bug that application crashes
– Modified to make the display of the alert controller in the main thread
– After you tap the information in the iPad, Fixed a bug that crashes
– Modified to perform updating of the album list after switching the application
– Change the video image in the photo list screen to be excluded
– Change the thumbnail of the album list screen photos in thumbnail
– Fixed an empty album can be selected problem
■ application name: FlipLapse
■ Price: Free
■ iPhone, iPod touch and iPad compatible iOS8.1 or later
I think that you want to video summarizes the iPhone photo of?
– Fliplapse converts a photo taken with a square or 4 to 3 in one of the video file.
– Photo you are also possible to choose to collectively by album also select one by one individually.
– Video frame rate you can choose between 1fps~60fps.